Pear & Nut butter Grilled Cheese Sandwich
You gotta try this a little bit sweet, a little bit savoury grilled cheese sandwich!
- Apricot Chili Delight
- Two thick slices of nice crusty bread
- One pear, rinsed and sliced
- 2 tbsp of crunchy nut butter of your choice (we used hazelnut, but any will work)
- 2 tbsp of jam or jelly (we used apricot)
- Oil for frying
- Spread the nut butter on one slice of the bread, top with thick slices of the cheese
- Spread the other side with the jam, top with pear slices
- Close your sandwich
- Oil your pan and heat over medium/low
- You can also add a very light coating of coconut oil to the top of your bread
- Place sandwich, oil side down, and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes
- Brush top half lightly with coconut oil, flip and cook another 3 - 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and enjoy while hot!