Peach And Lemon Pepper Pizza
Here’s what you will need:
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Lemon & Black Pepper spread
- pizza dough – you can either make it or buy it, or use flatbread instead.
- a small zucchini, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 peach
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of cheese of your choice, shredded
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the dough with the whole tub of Lemon & Black pepper.
- Top with the cheese and zucchini ribbons.
- Layer sliced of peach on top.
- Season with black pepper.
- Bake the pizza according to your dough instructions or for 10 minutes if using flatbread.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle over the basil.