Loaded Nacho Fries
Here’s what you will need:
- 800 g potatoes, sliced in fries
- salt and pepper
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Jalapeño and Lemon spread
- a can of beans of your choice
- one small red onion, sliced
- fresh or pickled jalapeño slices
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- a handful of cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 420 F
- Add the fries to a bowl, season with salt and black pepper, mix with oil and toss to coat.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and golden.
- Mix the Jalapeño spread in a bowl with a little water and lemon juice, set aside.
- Once the fries are ready, put them on the serving tray, drizzle the jalapeño sauce. Top with onions, tomatoes, jalapeño, tomatoes and beans, sprinkle with cilantro and drizzle the rest of the sauce over it.