Kimchi Apricot Grilled Cheese
Here Are The Things You’ll Need To Make One Sandwich:
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/2 cup grated The Delight cheeze
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil
- Spread a layer of butter over one side of each slice of bread.
- Turn 2 slices of bread over so that the buttered side is facing down. Spread the chili paste on the inside of both slices.
- Put half of the grated cheese on one slice. Top with kimchi and basil. Finish with the rest of the cheese.
- Add the other slice of bread.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Cook the sandwich until golden on each side, about 3-5 minutes per side. Enjoy!