Crispy Potato Salad
A fun twist on the classic. Have you ever met a crispy potato you didn't like?
Here's what you'll need:
1 lbs small potatoes
1/4 cup Spread 'Em Kitchen Chives & Garlic cream cheese
1/4 sweet white onion (sliced thin)
1 tbsp capers
1- 2 tbsp olive oil
handful fresh herbs of your choice, we recommend parsley and dill
1 tbsp vinegar of your choice, we used Acid League's Garden Heat
Preheat oven to 425 F
1. Boil potatoes in salt water until they are easily pierced with a knife
2. When potatoes are ready, place them on a baking sheet. Be sure to not over crowd them.
3. Using a bottom of a glass smash em all to break the skins.
4. Drizzle with olive oil an a bit of vinegar, season with salt and pepper
5. Bake for 45 mins or until crispy!
6. Add 1/4 cup chives and garlic cream cheese to 1/4 cup cold water. mix until thoroughly combined.
7. Cover a serving plate with cream cheese sauce and place crispy potatoes on top. Layer fresh herbs, capers and sliced onions.
Toss just before serving.