Cheesy Kale Pasta
"Eat Ya Greens" Cheesy Kale Pasta.
Try this Superfood recipe for a quick and easy Meal any night of the week.
1. Pull 2-3 cups of Kale leaves from stems.
2. Cut 1/2 'The Meadow' Smooth & Creamy block into cubes.
3. Salt a pot filled with water and bring to a boil.
3. Cook rigatoni (Brand instructions) and toss in a chunk of garlic.
4. Add Kale to the pot of cooking pasta for the last few minutes until soft.
5. Remove Kale leaves and garlic, place into a food processor.
6. Add 2-3 tbsp of oil and 1/2 tsp of salt, blend until mixed well.
7. Pour mixture over cooked pasta, and stir in chunks of The Meadow until melted.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.