Puff pastry bites with jam & cheese
Try this simple appetizer
- Puff pastry sheet, thawed
- Classic Greek-Style Cashew Cheese
- Your favourite jam
- Nuts of your choice, chopped. We used walnuts
- Fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet with a rolling pin just a bit
- Slice into 4 x 4 inch squares.
- Place each square in an oiled muffin tin
- Place a piece (about a 1 - 1.5 in cube) of cheese in the middle of each square and top with a teaspoon of jam
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
- Garnish with thyme and enjoy!