Try these chewy chocolatey vegan brownies made with cashew butter.
• 1/2 cups Spread’Em Kitchen Buttery Spread, melted
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 1/3 cup almond milk
• 1 cup flour
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 3/4 Tsp baking powder
• 1/4 Tsp Salt
• 2 Tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup peanut butter chips (or any kind you fancy)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line your baking pan with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl whisk together the melted buttery spread and sugar. Then whisk in the almond milk & vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt.
5. Combine the dry & wet ingredients together and stir until well combined. Add the PB chips.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a fork comes out clean. Let cool for about 20 minutes. Cut & serve! Makes 9 servings. Adding a whipped cream on top would be delightful!