Creamy Avocado Green Goddess Sandwich
This colossal sandwich is creamy, crunchy and packed with flavour. An easy meal you can throw together at anytime of the day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Spread ‘Em ‘Spinach & Artichoke’ dip
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups arugula
- ¼ English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 slices grainy bread
- 8 ounces Spread ‘Em ‘The Classic,’ sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups sprouts (such as broccoli sprouts or alfalfa)
Step 1 “The Green Goddess Dressing”
Place chives, mayonnaise, parsley, and Spinach dip in a blender. Add zest and juice of 1 lemon half, then add 2 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Purée until smooth.
Squeeze juice from remaining lemon half over lettuce and cucumbers in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Divide and smash avocado between 2 slices of bread; season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce and cucumbers over. Top with The Classic Cheese and sprouts. Spread remaining 2 slices of bread with ¼ cup green goddess dressing and close sandwiches.