This filling is for 10 cannelloni tubes.
For the filling:
- 150 g frozen spinach, thawed
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Chives & Garlic cream cheeze
You can use any kind of sauce you want, we chose tomato –
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- a can of crushed tomato
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice
- For filling: mix the spinach with Chives & Garlic cream cheeze
- Make the sauce:Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and onion, cook for 3 minutes. Add tomato, salt and pepper. Add water to thin it out. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread a bit of sauce on the baking pan.
- Stuff the cannelloni tubes – you can either use a bag with a big nozzle, or do it with a spoon.
- Place the tubes on the pan, pour over the remaining sauce. Grate the cheese over it.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Dollop some more Garlic & Chive on the tubes, sprinkle with chopped herbs and serve!