This colossal sandwich is creamy, crunchy and packed with flavour. An easy meal you can throw together at anytime of the day.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Spread ‘Em ‘Spinach & Artichoke’ dip
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups arugula
- ¼ English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 slices grainy bread
- 8 ounces Spread ‘Em ‘The Classic,’ sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups sprouts (such as broccoli sprouts or alfalfa)
Step 1 “The Green Goddess Dressing”
Place chives, mayonnaise, parsley, and Spinach dip in a blender. Add zest and juice of 1 lemon half, then add 2 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Purée until smooth.
Squeeze juice from remaining lemon half over lettuce and cucumbers in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Divide and smash avocado between 2 slices of bread; season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce and cucumbers over. Top with The Classic Cheese and sprouts. Spread remaining 2 slices of bread with ¼ cup green goddess dressing and close sandwiches.