Quick and creamy pasta
Pasta, pasta sauce and Spread'em Kitchen creamy cashew dip - and you've got yourself dinner!
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tub of Chives & Garlic cashew dip
- 8 oz of pasta
- Boil pasta according to the instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium
- Add onion, saute for 5 minutes until soft, add garlic, saute for 2 more minutes
- Add pasta sauce and cashew dip
- Mix well, season with salt and pepper
- Add the cooked pasta and serve while warm!