Crunchy Chickpea Tzatziki Salad
Inspired by Green Kitchen Stories
Top 5 salad in the books right here!
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Garlic Tzatziki dip
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1-2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- Sprigs of mint and dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp Harissa
- 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- On the stove heat oil in pan, add cumin and Harissa paste, garlic and a touch of salt. Stir in chickpeas and sesame seeds; sauté til toasty. Set aside to cool.
- Toss the lettuce and 1/2 of the herbs with cucumber and lemon juice.
- Mix Tzatziki dip with remaining herb mix and coat the bowl with it.
- Throw in the greens, spiced chickpeas and garnish with fresh pomegranate and salt.