Passer au contenu
Here’s what you will need:
- 2 Big Sweet Potatoes
- 100 Grams of Boiled Chickpeas or a can of chickpeas
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Tzatziki dip
- a handful of Parsley
- a tablespoon of Olive oil
- a pinch of Salt
- a pinch of Black Pepper
- a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and prepare a baking tray with a baking sheet. Wash the Sweet potatoes and cut them in half.
- Rub olive oil all around the halves
- Salt it on the cut surface and put it on the tray with the skin up
- Mix the chickpeas with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the chickpeas evenly on the sweet potato baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- After that turn the sweet potato halves upside down. Using a fork mush the inside and top it with tzatziki and chickpeas.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle over. Pour some olive oil over the potatoes, put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Before serving let it cool, sprinkle with some salt , pepper, more parsley, tomatoes and a healthy drizzle of Spread’Em Kitchen Tzatziki.