These Tacos Make A Quick And Healthy Dinner. And Very Colourful Too!
- corn tortillas
- Spread’em Kitchen Nacho Cheeze
- 2 big sweet potatoes, peeled
- red cabbage
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- lime juice
- smoked paprika
- chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. In a bowl, toss the sweet potato cubes, 2 tablespoons oil, salt, cumin, smoked paprika and chili powder. Season according to your taste. Spread on a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them and roast another 15 minutes or until they have crisp, roasted edges.
- Using a mandolin slice the red cabbage. Toss with 1 tbsp of oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and sesame seeds.
- Layer tacos with Nacho cheeze, sweet potatoes and red cabbage slaw. Serve with avocado slices, cilantro, and a splash of lime juice. Enjoy!