Pear, cream cheese and pesto appetizer
Try this quick, fresh and easy appetizer for your next summer dinner party!
- Pears (depending on the number of your guests. You'll get around 6 slices from one pear)
- Creamy Original Cream Cheese-style cashew spread (You can also use Classic Greek-Style cashew cheese)
- Cilantro & Pumpkin Seed Pesto (or any other pesto)
- Walnuts, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil to finish
- Wash and slice the pears
- Spread a layer of Creamy Original and top with a layer of pesto
- Sprinkle the walnut pieces on top and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Serve right away