Crispy Chickpea And Lemon Pepper Wraps
Here’s what you will need:
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Lemon & Black Pepper spread
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- salt and black pepper
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- pita bread
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Slice the zucchini and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Pat dry chickpeas and beans. Toss with olive oil and spices.
- Arrange in a single layer on one large baking sheet or two baking sheets. Roast for 15-20 minutes, stir, and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Toast the pita bread in the oven until warm
- Spread each pita with a spoonful of Lemon & Black Pepper spread, top it with veggies and sprinkle with parsley.