Crispy Butter Bean snack
Crispy Butter Bean Snack
- 1 can of butter (Lima) beans
- Beet & Balsamic cashew dip or any other dip of your choice
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Drain and rinse the beans. Pat them dry and spread them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and spices, mix to coat.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until the beans are nice and crispy
- Pop open a container of your favourite Spread'Em Kitchen dip and start dipping!