Here Are The Things You’ll Need To Make This Recipe:
- 2 big carrots, cut in 5 mm thick slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp dill
- Spread’em Kitchen Truffle & Dill cream cheeze
- Spread’em Kitchen The Big Smoke cheeze
- thinly sliced red onion
- thinly sliced cucumber
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Slice the carrot in 5 mm thick long slices
3. Layer on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes until soft. Cool down.
5. In a bowl mix vinegar, tamari, maple syrup, dill and capers.
6. Fill a smal jar with cooked carrot slices, pour the marinade over, making sure carrots are completely submerged.
7. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 1 hour.