Here’s a recipe for this vibrant plant-based appetizer
Appetizer for 3-4 people:
- 3-5 roasted beets, medium to small
- 3 tbsp of Spread’em Kitchen Dill & Truffle cashew cream cheeze
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp of apple cider or white wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
Crackers, toasted bread.
- Combine all ingredients except for Dill & Truffle cream cheeze. We used a food processor but you can finely chop all the ingredients.
- If using a food processor – pulse it a few times. You don’t want it to be too smooth.
- Taste it and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Spoon it on a large plate, put a dollop of Dill & Truffle cashew cream cheeze on top, mix it in the tartare lightly. Garnish with extra dill and capers and enjoy!