Baked Feta with olives and tomatoes
This easy appetizer is gonna be a hit at your party!
- 1 block of Classic Greek-Style cashew cheese
- 1 small tray of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Herbs of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted baguette for serving
- Heat your oven to 350 F
- Slice the baguette and brush with olive oil. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy.
- Place the tomatoes, olives, oil, cheese and herbs in a baking dish. Bake until soft and runny and your kitchen smells delicious (15 - 20 mins)
- Serve while warm!