Apricot Chili Phyllo Rolls
Just two ingredients, and you've got yourself a warm, crunchy, creamy appetizer.
- 1 block of Apricot Chili Cashew Cheese (Makes 8 -10 rolls)
- 2-3 Phyllo dough sheets, thawed, but have extra in case some get torn too much
- Olive oil for brushing
- Dipping sauce of your choice. We mixed melted butter with honey and hot sauce.
These would be great with The Applewood Smoked or Herb Meadow & Garlic cheeses as well!
- Preheat the oven to 420 F
- Slice the cheese in long 1 cm thick pieces like you can see in the video
- Cut the phyllo sheets in triangles
- Place one triangle on the table, pointing away from you. Place one piece of cheese on the wider edge (the one that's closest to you). Start rolling it, tucking in the sides like you would when rolling a burrito. Roll all the way up, brush the tip with a bit of oil so that it sticks together. Lightly brush the whole roll with oil and place on a metal rack.
- Repeat until all your rolls are prepared.
- Place the rack in the oven, keeping a baking sheet underneath to catch any cheese if it drips out of the rolls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the rolls look crispy and golden.
- Serve right away.