Food Production Position ( Vancouver )
We need someone to help out in the kitchen with production and packaging.
Duties may include:
* Wash, prepare and portion ingredients
* Packaging food products
* Moving and lifting containers of food (around 30 lbs) from one workstation to another
* Washing and cleaning of workstations and equipment
* Preparing packages of food product for shipping, Stacking onto pallets and hand wrapping pallets
* Reading and Understanding production sheets
* Updating log sheets as per QA’s instructions
* Filing documents and records for traceability and food safety systems
* Able to follow recipes and instructions with minimum supervision
Skills and qualities we desire:
* Attention to detail
* Strict adherence to hygiene and food safety practices
* No experience required, we will train on the job.
* Must not have any allergies to nuts
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* Valid BC driver’s licence preferred
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment or on your own
* Ability to work in a highly repetitive task environment
* Ability to work in a cold refrigerated environment
* Able to work in a fast-pace environment
* Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy
* Food Safe certification
Compensation is competitive for food production and will reflect level of experience.
Entry level (no previous experience) positions are available.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting pay rate is $14 – $16 based on experience
Email us at Jobs@spreademkitchen.com with your resume and we’ll get in touch.