02 Feb Crispy Baked Yam Fries with Jalapeño dip
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp corn starch or any other starch (for crispiness)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and smoked paprika
- Spread’em Kitchen Jalapeno & Lemon spread
- parsley to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Evenly cut the sweet potato into 1 cm thick sticks.
- Toss them with cornstarch, smoked paprika and black pepper.
- Afterwards toss them in oil.
- Arrange them in single layer on a baking tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake about 15 minutes, then flip and keep cooking until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and dip them in Jalapeño & Lemon dip for a nice contrasting kick