08 Apr Herbed cheeze wonton ravioli
Here are the things you’ll need to make herbed cheeze wonton ravioli:
- 1/2 the Meadow cheeze
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup of microgreens
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- Place about a tablespoon of cheeze in the center of one wonton wrapper.
- Have a small bowl or cup of water next to you. You’ll use it to wet the wonton wrappers. Dip your finger in the water and wet the perimeter of the wrapper. Place another wonton wrapper directly over the first. Press it down to make sure there is no air left inside the ravioli.
- Continue to fill the remaining wrappers.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 2 tablespoons of salt. Boil ravioli for one minute.
- Serve immediately. Drizzle over some olive oil. Garnish with chopped green onion and micro greens. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!