05 Jul Honey Roasted Carrots with Jalapeño Sauce
Here’s what you will need:
- Jalapeno & Lemon Cheeze
- a bunch of carrots
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Put down some parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Peel the carrots and place them on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, approximately for 30 minutes.
- Thin out the cheeze with a little bit of water and drizzle over the carrots.
- Serve with chopped parsley, thyme, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds.