01 Feb Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Cilantro Pesto
- potatoes – you can use baby potatoes, but bigger ones will also work if you cut them in half and smash the halves.
- Spread’em Kitchen Cilantro pesto
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender; drain and pat dry with a towel. If you are using bigger potatoes – cut them in halves.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Using a spatula or a spoon, smash the potatoes until they are flattened but still in one piece. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve with Cilantro pesto and enjoy!