19 Dec Spinach and herbed cheeze stuffed pasta shells
This flatbread is on the sweet side! You can use any base you like – naan, tortilla wrap, pizza, puff pastry – anything works.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 1/2 cup of Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup of the Meadow
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp oil or butter
- large pasta shells. We needed 10 and boiled 2 extra.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Cook the pasta shells to al dente according to the package instructions.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add onion and garlic. Sauté until soft.
- Add the spinach. Stir frequently.
- Add the breadcrumbs and the Meadow.
- Stir to incorporate all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta shells are done cool them down in cold water.
- Pour the marinara sauce in a baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with the spinach mixture and place it in the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for extra 10-15 minutes.