02 Jul Porcini & Dill Pizza
Here’s what you will need:
- a tub of Spread’em Kitchen Porcini & Dill spread
- pizza dough – you can either make it or buy it, or use flatbread instead.
- 1 cup of cheese of your choice, shredded.
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms – more if you like mushrooms!
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- a handful of arugula
- dill or other greens to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the whole tub of Porcini & Dill on your dough.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Layer the mushrooms and onion over the cheese.
- Bake according to your dough instructions or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted (around 10 minutes).
- Top the pizza with arugula and other greens.