26 Jun Beet and Cashew Pizza
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 10-inch flat bread or small pizza crust
- 1 medium white onion (cut into thin rings)
- 1 tub of Spread’em Kitchen Beet and Balsamic
- 1 cup of cheese of your choice
- Fresh arugula (for topping)
- ¼ cup of pickled pepperoncini, sliced
- ½ cup of roasted garlic
- 1 tub of Spread’em Kitchen Chives and Garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread with Beet and Balsamic, top with peppers, cheese and roasted garlic.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges appear crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh arugula leaves and serve.
- Thin out Chive and garlic with a bit of water and drizzle over.