Roasted Veggies With Tzatziki Sauce
Here’s what you will need:
You can use any veggies you like, but we used:
- 2 medium yellow beets
- 2 medium red beets
- ½ of Romanesco broccoli
- 1 cup of cooked green lentils
- A small bunch of Arugula leaves or other greens
- 3 radishes
- Almond slices to garnish
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- 1 tub of Spread’em Kitchen Garlic Tzatziki
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peal or clean the beets and cut them ½ inch slices. Cut the broccoli in bite-size pieces. Place the vegetables on the tray. Drizzle with oil and salt and roast for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix a little bit of water in the tzatziki until it reaches your preferred consistency.
- Place the vegetables on a platter, top with lentils, radish slices, greens and almonds.
- Serve with the sauce on the side or drizzle it over.