It's savory with a hint of sweet, a touch of tart and a whole lot of creamy. When you can't decide between pizza or pasta, we have the dish for you.
1 sheet of puff pastry (or any pastry)1 lb of mixed peppers
The Classic semi- firm Cheese Block
2 onions, sliced
oil, salt, pepper,
walnuts for garnish
1 tbsp mustard
1. Roast the peppers for 20 mins at 400 F
2. Caramelize the onions - heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan, add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes
3. Roll out the puff pastry sheet. Score it around the edges, bake for 10-15 minutes until golden at 400 F.
4. Flatten the middle. Spread the mustard on it, layer onions, peppers, pieces of The Classic cheeze. Sprinkle with capers, walnuts, salt and pepper
5. Bake for another 15 minutes
Watch the video here!