Roasted Pepper Feta Pasta
Quick and easy roasted pepper feta pasta
- 1 jar of roasted peppers, sliced
- Classic Greek-Style Cashew Cheese
- Olive oil
- 350 g dry pasta
- 1 garlic bulb, top sliced off
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 420 F
- In a roasting pan place the roasted pepper slices, drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Place the Classic cheese block in the middle
- Add the garlic bulb
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the garlic has softened and the kitchen smells nice!
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to instructions, drizzle with a bit of oil so that it doesn't clump together, set aside
- When the pepper and cheese mixture is done, squeeze the roasted garlic in the peppers, mix it all together to make a sauce.
- Stir in the cooked pasta, season with salt and pepper (you might need less salt than you think due to the fact that there's some salt in the cheese)
- Garnish with basil and enjoy!