Cilantro Potato Salad
This is so quick and easy to make! Just boil the potatoes, toss with Cilantro & Sunflower pesto and season with salt and pepper.
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, cleaned
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tub of Spread’em Kitchen Cilantro & Sunflower Seed Pesto
- 1 small red onion, diced
- small bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- Fill a bigger pot halfway with water. Salt with 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil and add potatoes. Bring. Cook on medium for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you are using small potatoes, cut them in half. Cut bigger ones into quarters. Add them to a large bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with Cilantro & Sunflower seed Pesto, then toss with the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro. Refrigerate before serving.