SPREAD’EM is on a mission to change the way people eat and transform the food industry for the better. It’s going to take a lot of hard work, passion and persistence. So far we’re still young and relatively small—but we’re moving fast and growing like crazy. Be ready for change. Even better, be ready to change the industry.
Our team needs experienced people who want to challenge the traditional way of doing things. Success to us means much more than just profits. We’re offering a chance to build from scratch and make a positive lasting impact.
- Passionate about Healthy living?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to be apart of a progressive company?
(Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Calgary, Toronto)
We’re looking for Demo Representatives that can help us sample and educate customers about Spread’em Kitchen.
- Host in-store samplings and represent Spread’Em Kitchen at local events
- Engage with customers, sharing our story and the benefits of our products
- Set up and tear-down the demo display
- Chat with store buyers and representatives about the product building strong internal relationship
- Passionate about healthy eating and sharing your ideas with others
- Able to interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with customers in any setting
- Have great verbal communication skills and well-mannered
- Experience in demos, sales, promotions and/or retail or grocery is an asset
- Have reliable transportation to get to demo locations within your regin
- Can dedicate minimum 20 hours per month (4 demos)
Most demos are shifts 4-5 hours, with 15 minutes before and after for setup and tear-down.
This is a flexible position great for students, free-lancers or anyone with a side-hustle.
Starting pay rate is $20/hour.
Jobs@spreademkitchen.com with your resume and we’ll get in touch.
Food Production Position ( Vancouver )
We need someone to help out in the kitchen with production and packaging.
Duties may include:
* Wash, prepare and portion ingredients
* Packaging food products
* Moving and lifting containers of food (around 30 lbs) from one workstation to another
* Washing and cleaning of workstations and equipment
* Preparing packages of food product for shipping, Stacking onto pallets and hand wrapping pallets
* Reading and Understanding production sheets
* Updating log sheets as per QA’s instructions
* Filing documents and records for traceability and food safety systems
* Able to follow recipes and instructions with minimum supervision
Skills and qualities we desire:
* Attention to detail
* Strict adherence to hygiene and food safety practices
* No experience required, we will train on the job.
* Must not have any allergies to nuts
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* Valid BC driver’s licence preferred
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment or on your own
* Ability to work in a highly repetitive task environment
* Ability to work in a cold refrigerated environment
* Able to work in a fast-pace environment
* Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy
* Food Safe certification
Compensation is competitive for food production and will reflect level of experience.
Entry level (no previous experience) positions are available.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting pay rate is $14 – $16 based on experience
Email us at Jobs@spreademkitchen.com with your resume and we’ll get in touch.