We have 2 styles of spreads / dips to choose from
Cashew Dips: A combination of fresh veggies, roasted cashews, sunflower seeds, herbs and spices.
- Beet – This natural bright pink dip uses the sweet flavour of beets and balances it with balsamic and creamy cashew for just the right balance of natural sweetness and a tangy zip!
- Cilantro – This raw dip combines cilantro with sunflower seeds, lemon juice and garlic. A very powerful tasting dip not for the faint of heart.
- Spicy Carrot – Carrot combined with a blend of spices, fresh ginger and roasted cashew it starts off sweet fills in with a bit of tang and finishes with a kick!
Fermented Cashew Cream-Cheese-Style Spreads: Mixed with herbs, spices and fresh veggies. Use warm as a sauce or cold as a dip or spread. Probiotic.
- Jalapeno Cashew Cream Cheeze – This creamy cashew spread combines the flavours of fresh jalapeno and lemon, not too spicy and lots of cheezy depth! You can really taste the freshness.
- Chive & Garlic Cashew Cream Cheeze – A dairy free cheese alternative this classic combination combines the flavours of chive, garlic and lemon.
- Turmeric & Black pepper with lemon zest – This is like a lemon pepper with a twist! Lots of zip and finishes with a warm turmeric finish
- Cucumber & Garlic – This is our version of a dairy-free tzatziki! You can’t tell the difference and it’s good on everything!